Saturday, May 3, 2014

CASE FILE #121 - now open and ready to investigate .

CSI have another case ready to investigate and play with .
case file #121
my kinda colors ... loveeeeeeeeeee 


DELIGHT 
I allowed the ivory to dominate, 
while adding splashes and snippetts of the remaining colors. 
my little cluster of blooms and twigs 
 layering of papers, tags and twine.
EVIDENCE
Map print, something transparent, flowers, book pages, metal, twine.
TESTIMONY
OUR kitchen at home...
 steaming hot coffee brewing
 toasty muffins and cream. 
warm and friendly laughter with family and friends x
thanks for popping by my blog 
take care and enjoy
Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. *sigh* this is sooooooooo gorgeous! I love love love the colors and the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok thats it... I am so coming to your house soooon :D I want to come have have some of that around your kitchen table. Another beautiful layout my friend... even at times like this I truly don't know how you do it but I am glad you do. I love this layout. Lots of love and big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those colors are beautiful together.....Your work is so amazing. wow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! The colors are gorgeous! So perfect for this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, it couldn't have been more gorgeous than this! It's such an amazing lay-out with a really cozy feel to it. Perfect for the coffee photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the layers. REally makes it pop. Beautifully done and great attention to detail.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, this is wonderful!! I love the neutrals color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dammit, woman....brown buttons & coffee.....winning combo.......I'll have two muffins, thanks:):)!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved this layout! Is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm still picking my jaw off the floor from the Maja page Heather! This is equally inspiring...I can almost smell the coffee and the smell of the muffins baking. Love your work it's world class :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just the perfect page again with oodles of details and goodness...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!! I can actually smell the coffee!! Gorgeous, divine, heavenly, uuummmmmm what else?? Oh yeah!! Awesome!!!!!! ox

    ReplyDelete