Saturday, December 14, 2013

Page Drafts Christmas sketches Release

The Fabulous, amazing, creative talent, Emma Stafrace 
has put together these amazing new PD sketches for Christmas 
thanks so much for inviting me Em .

here is some of what Em has to say .......

2013 
Christmas Cheer Release.
...let us know what Christmas means to you!
If you would like to have the 2013 Sketch collection in your stash I have created a Freebie Kit as a gift to you which includes the jpegs, and editable .tiff and .psd files so everyone can enjoy them. 

for more info  




I chose PD5 and I flipped the sketch 

'Christmas Gifts' 

Christmas to me is all about spending time together . 
I love to see children wrapping gifts and learning about giving and receiving .
When my children were young , they would make handmade cards
 and we would spend happy times 
in the kitchen cooking up Christmas cookies and yummies. 
wrap them beautifully.
Then we would walk around the neighbourhood delivering our Christmas cheer .
I treasure these times with all my heart

  


I love this Prima Christmas paper, which I have combined with the delightful Maja designs papers
 I love to use pink for Christmas pages 
and this is perfect with Black and white holly leaves printed against the deep pink . 
hope you will pop over to Page Drafts 
and join in the fun
thanks Em for all your wonderful inspiring work.
until next time 
happy days and bless you all 
Photobucket


19 comments:

  1. Heather this photo reminds me of the '7' up television show. I really love all the tags, especially the patterned tops of them, what did you use for these tags? This is truly a beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Heather love the white with pink...xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Heather, The tag die looks very versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, just like you Miss Heather! Txxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Beautiful!! Love the color combo!! And all the gorgeous details!
    Wishing you a joyful and peaceful Christmas (if I'm not back until then)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Magical art which truly conveys the sense of excitement and joy that little children experience in the lead up to Christmas....I love the use of non-traditional colours, your trademark sewing and tags.. another example of sheer artistry. Have a wonderful Christmas dear friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dare I say, this is another fave?? I usually prefer the traditional Christmas colours but I love the colours you've used here Heather, they suit that delightful photo beautifully. Love the textured background and all your trademark bits and bobs. Exquisite!!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow wow wow! This is gorgeous! I love love love the colors, the heart and that yummy stitching!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just awesome Heather - love the stitching and all your fabulous details. Loving your take on the sketch and your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's such a wonderful photo and a gorgeous lay-out to go with it! The mix of white and pink is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh Heather you are just such an inspiration to me - Emma's sketch is really cool as always and what you have done with it is just so cool, I LOVE! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful Heather, love what you did with the sketsh!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This layout is wonderful and I just love that photo of simply Christmassy delight. Your layout in your beautiful style is gorgeous.. love the back ground details and subtle colors.. lovely interpretation of what Christmas is to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOOVE how you take an un-Christmassy colour palette and make it work! Very clever...& that key! It looks great & I soooo enjoyed your journaling. Kids & Christmas - they're such a natural 'fit':):)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Heather, just stopped by to say how much I love this gorgeous Chrissy page, so very you...& such a sweet photo too. Merry Christmas. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is just absolutely STUNNING Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think that is a wonderful thing to do with your kids. I wish I had done it with mine but this is something I will definitely do with my grandies. You are one amazing lady. So good and you create works of art. <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. What an amazing layout this is - absolutely gorgeous. And I love how you have used the red and white but still kept your wonderful signature style. Masterful

    ReplyDelete
  19. How sweet! Love the pale tones & that photo really made me smile!! I would love it if you could add a "subscribe by email"gadget to your sidebar as that is the only way I can keep up with my fave blogs thes days xo

    ReplyDelete